Saturday, January 16, 2010

幸福的第5站; Retrenchment.

Yes! We finally got retrenched yesterday!!

"Retrenched" might not be a good thing to hear for many out there.. but for Darren and me, it's something for us to be rejoice!

Shall not talk about Thong's since he's so annoyed by us for being sarcastic.

Nonetheless, yesterday was a great day! We got called in for a meeting suddenly, and POOF, "Sorry, you're retrenched!"

Gosh, we'd been waiting for this since a few weeks ago man.......

The reason why I disliked this job was because

  1. It's not really environmental friendly.
  2. More pimples outbreak due to the dirty environment.
  3. Have to wake up early in the morning to prepare.
  4. Few varieties of food choices.
  5. Not much colleagues to talk to.
  6. Have to face the same job every single day; boring.

In addition, stealers.

Can you believe someone actually stole my addidas bottle yesterday? I've no idea which culprit did it but the culprit is just simply so cheap and gross! My water bottle though is branded and nice-looking.... It's filled with my saliva and stuffs....... Furthermore, I'd only used this bottle for like less than a month. Damn.

I remember one time when one of my colleague initiate to shook hands with me. I thought it was rather disrespect to reject it and thus shook back. Couple of hours later, I saw him entering the toilet and washed his hands with the water that came from the "bowl" that guys normally urine in! Guess what was my first expression?


OMFG.

Okay, shall not carry on with that "ex-colleague" of mine.

To celebrate our retrenchment of that "Carrier" company, we went to play lan and.. stay-over at Darren's house.

148 for lunch and home sweet home!

No comments:

Post a Comment