Tuesday, January 12, 2010

幸福的第4站; I'll carry on with an empty heart.

I can feel the tense up atmosphere today. Everyone seems really excited and nervous!

I'm so glad that all my friends has gotten themselves a good grade and that their grades are good enough to enter their desired course.





As for me.. I shan't elaborate. All I can say is, I am unable to get into my desired course.

Nonetheless, I'm really really happy for my friends! All their hardworks they had putted in had been proven. Wow, if only I could be as great as them.






Sometimes being in that clique really make me feel sort of disgraceful. They're like so different from me.. Hardworking, smart, and diligent.. I'm all lack of them. I just realized how stupid I'm to not see the gap between us.


Upon collecting the results, I told myself to prepared for the worse since I know I had not put in any efforts to excel them.

So when the results came out pretty bad.. I appeared to be fine. Even though I appeared to be fine, deep inside, I'm feeling quite disappointed and loss.

Despite all those encouragements my peers has been giving me, I felt so useless.. I felt like I'd let down many of them and my family... Felt like a scumbag.

No comments:

Post a Comment