Sunday, January 10, 2010

幸福的第3站; Open house!

Visited SP & NP open house with several others yesterday.



We decided to visit SP first since it's a lot convenient to visit SP first than NP. We spent few hours touring the school, asking the students and lecturers about courses we're interested in. It was somehow average..... except for the Bboy and Cheerleading.

It's way too cool man! I would probably consider joining if I manage to join SP.

Also, whilst in SP, I saw my colleague and primary school friend! Nothing could describe my feelings when I saw my colleague! I was so happy and glad to see that he's fine since he's quit the factory for quite a time now.


Next, NP! Fun and friendly!

We splitted into two different groups to find out more about our courses. We visited the animation tower and gosh, I totally fall in love with there. The environment, the course modules, the peoples are all so interesting!

I was even called to try out my Art skills there. :P

Yeah, forcefully called to take a picture along with our "tour guide".



Met the rest to collect our goodies bag before heading for dinner. -_-

Overall, FUN! I enjoyed my trip there!


Fish&Co for dinner! Grrr.. Regretting not ordering this dish.






Had our stomach really filled.. Next, lan before heading home!


For the first time...... we actually..... Hahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment