Thursday, January 7, 2010

幸福的第2站; BM....

As this week flowed past, as I strolled past many students in the morning with their uniform neaty dressed, I started to realise something.. something inevitable and unchangeable.

That is, I've no more chance to wear that red badge logo uniform anymore.

5 years back I was dying to leave this fucking red badge school, faster grow older and to start working as soon as possible. Cause this way, the adults will finally recognize you as one, and not look down on you as just some fucking immature kid on the streets.

5 years to here I am, I'm feel the exact opposite way I felt 5 years back. I wished I could continue my studies in BM, I wished. I'm glad I'd spent an extra year in BM at least. But I regretted not cherishing the 5 years well.

"Why do you even bother regretting when you didn't even bothered to study in the first place", you could certainly asked.

Cause they believed.

Thanks to them I'm standing here right now posting this. It's all thanks to their encouragement and guidance that i ended up here. It's all thanks to their beliefs.

And in just less than a week time, I'm going back to school to collect my results. I'll be back as a final official student of BM. And this is the last time. I'll walk around the school and visit every little corners of the school.. Cause that's where our memories lies.

May god bless us.

No comments:

Post a Comment