Wednesday, January 27, 2010

幸福的第6站; Posting results....

Gosh! Finally had my "Acer" lappy fixed. I'll be buying a new lappy though, hopefully a Macbook or something particular I like.. Definitely not acer anymore.



Today's 27; the day of JAE posting results. If you're wondering about my JAE posting results, I'd been posted to Republic Poly; my 9th choice.

Though this course doesn't interest me in a slightest bit, I'm already quite sastified with the results.

Who knows a guy who had been slacking ever since primary school can actually can into a poly man?! Hah.

Since I'd been posted into this course, I'll try my best to excel it hopefully. What worries me was actually partially because of the course structure. I actually had to learn Maths and Science in the first year lor....... Which is totally damn demoralizing lah...

Nonetheless, gambatte!

No comments:

Post a Comment