Monday, March 15, 2010

幸福的第17站; Occupied with programmes!

Hey guys! Been busy these two days. Yup, when I mean busy, it's real busy. I barely had enough time to sleep! :'(

In just two day....
*drum rolls*

- I went to the Singapore Entertainment Award.
- Brought my lappy.
- Had family BBQ.

I find it rather satisfying to keep myself occupied with programs rather than staying at home using the computer all the day long.

First and foremost, let me tell you about the Singapore Entertainment Award. The objective of going there was... because of SHINee! And yeah, it did not disappoint me! SHINee was excellent!! If you're there, you can feel the whole atmosphere. It's really pretty different! But..... the atmosphere was kinda ruin by someone, Eason Chen. He actually went berserk suddenly and Munyee and I was like, "OMG, HAHAHAHAHAHHA".

Went to Darren's house after the concert. Not to mention, he look very willingly to welcome us. Hahahaha. :P


Secondly, I finally managed to buy my lappy after going for the IT fair for 3 days. I just felt so stupid all of a sudden. It was just so silly of me not to purchase my lappy on the first or second time I went la! Cause the whole place are really packed on the last day, and it's really hard to move even an inch.


Last but not least, I had a family BBQ last night. Gosh, I'd been waiting for one since long!










Thanks Mom for all your efforts!


Godma and her chaota hotdogs.


I like this photo. :P


Also this. ^^


Actually this too. :D



Ok. Tired. Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment