Saturday, March 13, 2010

幸福的第16站; Miss the fun in school and 148.

Finally made an effort to go to school and collect my carnival tickets.

I realize how much I miss school and how much school has changes after visiting the school today. Gosh, been long since I last stepped into the school doorsteps la!

The bubble tea shop.. the tables that laid outside the General Office... the canteen.. Miss Goh homeroom... It's like every little parts and corners of the school contain unforgettable memories of my clique and I.

If only we're still in our uniform. The feelings are really different as compared to home clothes and an uniform. Nonetheless, I'm glad that the teachers still remember us vividly.

And yes! Today a little special.. Cause Miss Goh and Ms Neo joined us for dinner @148. Come to it, it has also been long since I last went. Hoho. Although it's just a dinner, I felt really satisfied and happy that Ms Goh and Ms Neo could join us even after we graduate from BM.

Last but not least, thanks Ms Neo for lompang-ing us back home!


Everyday is a happy day when you learn to enjoy the fun in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment