Saturday, January 30, 2010

幸福的第9站; What a joke!

I was packing my stuffs earlier on when I decided hog the computer a while to blog.

In the process of packing my stuffs, I kept laughing to myself. It was so hilarious I swear.

Now did I realized why others always said, "when you grow older and reflect back on the past, you'll realise how much you have change."

Indeed, when I saw my previous journals, I felt so embarrassed. I can't believed how childish I'm, even in the age of 15! Gosh, it could had been a all-day-long joke if I were to shown to anyone!

Things are all so different now. Looking at those hand-writings in the journal, somehow I had no sense of belonging. I don't even remember having those type of hand-writings, even though I remembered every incidents that was written down.

Really! I mean, is that even me?!? I know I'd always been stubborn and childish, but the contents inside, really! More than half of my posts are complains! Even "best-friend, good-friend" that are used in primary school are displayed in my journals! Can you imagine how awkward it could be if it was being read out in public?

And if you think that my journals are the only books I'm ashamed of then you're wrong!


I'd lots of excercise books and worksheets filled with lots of rubbish drawings and writings! And I also found out that Wujing used to like to draw nonsense stuffs in my book too! Hahahaha.

Actually to think about it, this is nothing to be ashamed about. After all, they're evidences of me growing up it the process. It the most gracious gifts of all!


P/S: Happybirthday Sis!

I finally understand why my academic has been so shit from Seconary 1? I'd actually spent all my entire time drawing and writing useless stuffs. = =

No comments:

Post a Comment