Saturday, January 30, 2010

幸福的第8站; Vexed!

I had a bad time trying to fall asleep last night... What occupied my entire mind was actually the course I'd been posted into.. Many things also came to thoughts.. I'd no choice but to voice it out here. After all, it's the only place where I could speak to.

(P/S: This part was meant for a self-reflection.)

Firstly, any idea you'd wasted 12 years of your life studying now, YOU FUCKING BASTARD DILLON TAN?! I could had reprimand you for like a free-for-all buffet!

Just look at the amount of frustration you felt last night! Your heart was trembling with fears and bad images just kept flashing backwards in your mind.

Gosh,
are you seriously trying to make me laugh from my head to toes?

Because you didn't attempted to studied for your O's, YOU WERE THROWN TO A COURSE WHICH YOU HAD NO TOTAL INTEREST IN IT NOW!

Isn't it hilarious? Though you tried to convince yourself that this course is going to be alright BUT.. seriously! Do you think this course is gonna be alright?!


Secondly! Useless! You can't decide your future yourself.

Just because your sister wants you to be in business line, you respected her decision. Any idea how hard your heart is trying to reject? To be in a course which you had to communicate and socalize.. A course which you detest most, your heart is now filled with nothing but only regrets and fears!

I understand that her intention for you is good but.. now you're gonna STRUGGLE ALONE in a course which you seen nothing but fears! Is this really what you want?

Any idea how pathetic you're now.. ? Even though you are very interested in designs but because sister's words holds a thousand meaning to you, you gave up your ultimate interest? Honestly, ask yourself is this worth it?

I really wished you had studied harder back then and proved her wrong. Now look at the state you're in!

But since you had decided to heed your sister's advice, then you gonna do some achievements and make her proud! Understand?!


Though I seems like an idiot trying to scold myself, but seriously, I felt much better after voicing out everything. Because my heart has finally exploded!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment